About Team Lifeline
Team Lifeline is the endurance training program that proves that YOU CAN GO THE DISTANCE. Our goal is to get you ready to cross the finish line.
Team Lifeline makes it easy with
- Training schedules for both novice and experienced athletes that will get you ready to go the distance.
- Online coaching with Toby Tanser and Mark Izhak, internationally-recognized athletes and coaches.
- Training network: train with team members in your area, and trade tips and inspiration with participants from across the country and around the world.
- Fundraising support: your
personal fundraising web
page and proven strategies
for raising money, including
sample letters, timelines,
and creative ideas.
- An amazing race weekend experience in exciting destinations. Participants receive round-trip airfare, three nights in the official Team Lifeline Headquarters hotel, pre-race pasta party and post-race victory party, and much, much, more. Our ING New York City Marathon experience assures you a guaranteed race entry to the ING New York City Marathon.
- Inspiration: Team Lifeline raises needed funds for Chai Lifeline, the international children’s health support network dedicated to bringing joy and hope to seriously ill children and their families. The funds raised by Team Lifeline are earmarked for Camp Simcha and Camp Simcha Special, incredible overnight summer camps designed to meet the unique medical and social needs of children and teens with life-threatening or lifelong illnesses. For more information on Chai Lifeline’s programs and services, visit the Chai Lifeline website at www.chailifeline.org.
Click here for the Team Lifeline 2013-2014 race schedule.
Team Lifeline Mile Marker Newsletter