Team Lifeline Israel is a fun and innovative endurance training program that proves YOU CAN GO THE DISTANCE. Our goal is to get you ready to cross the finish line.
Team Lifeline Israel's Jerusalem Marathon experience is simply electrifying, with fans cheering you on from the starting line at The Israel Museum to the finish line at Gan Sacher.
Your incredible race experience includes:
- Training schedules for both novice and experienced athletes of all ages that will get you ready to go the distance in a marathon, half-marathon, or a 10k run/walk at the Second Annual International Jerusalem Marathon.
- Online coaching with Toby Tanser, an internationally-recognized athlete and coach who will guide you until the finish line.
- Fundraising support: your personal fundraising web page and proven strategies for raising money, including sample letters, timelines, and creative ideas to help your family, friends and colleagues help you support our kids.
- Round-trip airfare, and 3 night hotel accommodations at a deluxe hotel centrally located in Jerusalem, from the United States with a fundraising minimum of $4,500 (minimum of $3,800 from Europe).
- 2 night hotel accommodations at a deluxe hotel centrally located in Jerusalem with a fundraising minimum of $1,800.
- Team Lifeline Israel's famous pre-race pasta party (dietary laws observed).
- A personalized runner’s pack including official Team Lifeline Israel running jersey, cap, and sports gear identifying you as an official member of Team Lifeline Israel and a HERO to the children of Chaiyanu.
- A celebration at the post-race party in Jerusalem’s Gan Sacker.
- All race fees and registration costs.
- Inspiration: Team Lifeline raises needed funds for Chaiyanu, the international children’s health support network dedicated to bringing joy and hope to seriously ill children and their families. The funds raised by Team Lifeline Israel support year-round services and programs for Chaiyanu’s children. For more information on Chaiyanu’s programs and services, visit the Chaiyanu website at www.chaiyanu.org.il.
Enjoy the best of Jerusalem! Come a few days early or extend your marathon vacation. Visit the Western Wall, City of David, or just walk the streets of the old city. There is so much to do and see in the "city of gold." You've earned it!
Minimum fundraising commitment is $1,000. $1,800 for 2 night hotel accommodations, $4,500 for airfare from the US and 3 night hotel accommodations, and $3,800 for airfare from Europe and 3 night hotel accommodations.